Monday, January 11, 2010

my cosin's birthdady

i went over to my uncle's house we had a b-day their it was so fun.then we had to go home.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Kyle,

I notice that you haven't gotten very many posts written. Maybe there is another time that you could come in to my room and work on your blog. You might be able to come before or after school. Recess might be another time that could work. Let me know how I can help!

I'd like to hear more about your trip! Try to include more details describing your trip. What did you see? What did you play? What did you do?


~ Mr. Moore

Marylou said...

Dear Kyle,

I think that you should tell more about what happened at your cousins birthday. Also, did you like going to your cousins birthday? Or was it boring to you?

Thanks,
Marylou