I think your are very excited about your blog. Pus if you write more about football people will read more. Also I think that many people do like football. Well good luck. Push your thinking and work hard!
It's true Jay Cutler and Kyle Orton did switch teams because Kyle Orton was with the Chicago Bears and now he's with the broncos. Jay Cutler was with the broncos and now he's with the Chicago bears.
4 comments:
nice football story I can't beleive kyle orton swicthed teams with J cutler.
Dear Kyle,
I think your are very excited about your blog. Pus if you write more about football people will read more. Also I think that many people do like football. Well good luck. Push your thinking and work hard!
Scincereley,
Marylou
What college team did Kyle Orton play on?
Dear Kyle,
It's true Jay Cutler and Kyle Orton did switch teams because Kyle Orton was with the Chicago Bears and now he's with the broncos. Jay Cutler was with the broncos and now he's with the Chicago bears.
Sincerely,
Jaime
Post a Comment