Kyle, Nice work! Your blog looks great! I love the Broncos picture! Keep up the great work, and remember to write a bunch for your audience! ~ Mr. Moore
Up is a great movie. I think I spent the first ten minutes crying while watching it. It is not cool to be a grown man and cry in a theater, but I did it anyway. Mr. C
Up is an awesome movie.Ithink its cool that ur school played it and gave popcorn and cotton candy.Ur School is better then mine.If u havent seen it yet i really htink youll want to.Thanks for letting me post mohawk jon
4 comments:
Kyle,
Nice work! Your blog looks great! I love the Broncos picture! Keep up the great work, and remember to write a bunch for your audience!
~ Mr. Moore
I haven't seen Up the movie yet. did you see it? What was your favorite part? Does it have an important lesson or is it just for fun?
Up is a great movie. I think I spent the first ten minutes crying while watching it. It is not cool to be a grown man and cry in a theater, but I did it anyway.
Mr. C
Up is an awesome movie.Ithink its cool that ur school played it and gave popcorn and cotton candy.Ur School is better then mine.If u havent seen it yet i really htink youll want to.Thanks for letting me post mohawk jon
Post a Comment